Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy 6th Months Anniversary :D

Time passed so quickly. It seems only yesterday me and him are just a friend. Begin with the usual introduction. The first impression I got from him is that he was fierce, with his long hair and a quiet nature for people newly met.

Yeah we first met at Ragunan zoo when we've a Sketch's class. Nothing happen, there's no what they called "love at first sight". Those day, we're only ordinary friends. Nohing special.
Day by day passed. Until one day, somehow we started sending each other short messages via SMS. Either since when I started having feelings towards him. Still, I'm confused, why I could have feelings for him.

And I just don't know, when he start have feelings for me.


Day by day passed away. 'Till almost a year, we get closer relationship but we don't have a clear status yet.
I'm still have patient 'till one day, I said to him "If it still nowhere, it's better that we'd be only friend."
Then he encourage his self to declare his feelings for me.
I'm still remember those day, when he try to told me that he wants to be my boyfirend. Not so romantic, but I really happy that he finally said those words.
I'm still remember clearly his expression and his nervous. Then I tried to tease him by telling him that I want to go home. Hahaha of course he was prevent me :p
And it was happen at December 1st 2010.



Yup that's just only the synopsis of our long story. It'll not enough to tell you all the story 'cuz it's really a long long story and journey for us to be like our relationship now :)


And today was our 6th months anniversary, Horeeeyyy :D
Would you happy for us?


For me, now, he was the one I love. He's the one that I'm worry about besides my family. He's the one that will always be by my side when the whole world avoid me. He's the one that will always understand me when I'm in a bad mood. He's the one that will always care to me. He's the one that I'm all thinking about.


My world is not enough when he's not with me
My world could be lonely when he's not here by my side
My world will collapse when he walk away from me
'cuz...


He's everything to me

I love you Mon Amour :*


Happy 6th months anniversary, Yanuar Hanafi :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...