Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blablabla pt.2

Heeeyyyhoooo
It's been along time since my last post, almost a month if I don't forget the date :p

Hmm kind of busy these days, 'cuz I'll face the final exam this semester and I'm being confused what will I make for the final tasks. 'Cuz all the exam was take home exam. And it makes me busy to think and busy enough to write something on this blog. And off course being busy with my daily activities which makes me get up early morning and get to sleep very late in the night.Gosh I'm really tired here!

And still I'm working on my take home exam 'cuz I just finnish 2 of 5 final exam, sigh   -____-
These are my take home exam's list :
  1. E-Marketting
  2. Multimedia Integration, make some interactive company profile with Adobe Director 11
  3. Motion Graphics, make some product ads or bumper for film with special effect (off course sigh -__-)
  4. Video Editing, make some video clip or some video special effects
  5. 3D Animation Character, make some body movement animation with video reference (making by ourself, off course) then turn it into animation 3D by Autodesk Maya 2011

Sigh, how hard this semester. So please understand me, why I'm not keep posting everyday like usual.

Okay, I think enough for tonight. See y'all :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...