Monday, May 28, 2012

My Books Lovey Dovey's Story

Heeyyhoo, meet me again :D

It's been a looooong time since my last post, yeah I've been busy of my daily routine and been so laaaazy to make a new post one.

But here I am, trying to make a good post one :)

 Today, I wanna show you some of my books collection. Yeah maybe it's so not important things for you to show up on this blog post. But, it's my blog right? It's about anything that I'm interest to write :P

these are some of my books collection :)
Since I was one of the Harry Potter's fans, then I've became a books lover or, for exactly, novel's lover.
First time that made me sooooo interest for read novels is because Harry Potter. Before it, I wasn't that interested for that thing. I just like read comics, manga (comics in japan) actually.

But when for the first time I saw Harry Potter's and The Sorcerer's Stone's film, I fell in love so much with Harry Potter. Then I start to read it and start to collected it. I start to read many kind of novels since then. Romantics teenagers, drama, fiction, science fiction, etc.

But what I love the most is fiction novels like Harry Potter, off course. The Lord of The Rings, The Hobbit, Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle), Here There Be Dragon, Sea of Trolls, Inheritance, and so on. But I'll not refuse any other kind of books. Like John Grisham's books.

I just love books so much, then I almost always spent my money to bought it.

Yups, that's my story about books. What 'bout you?? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...