Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cover Layout Design

Hi there! It's me again :D
I wanna tell my last activity recently. Now I'm doing an internship at a company that publishes the tabloid was quit famous in the area Kedoya, West Jakarta.

There, I have the task of redesigning the layout of the tabloid that they've published before. There are 40 pages that I've to re-design.

Initially, I was an apprentice there 5 days a week because at that time I was off to college. And now I'm just an apprentice on Monday and Friday because on the otherdays, I had to lecture.

Now I wanna give you guys see the result of my work there. This is the cover of the tabloid that had me re-design.
I know this is not good, far from good in fact. I still need a lot more to learn. So I ask opinions from you all. I expect comments and criticism of you. Thank you.

See you around guys! :D


This is the original image is used as cover

This is the original layout design made by their artistics team


This is re-design that I've made




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...