Saturday, April 23, 2011

He's the one I love, Mon Amour :)

Hmm now I think that I wanna write something 'bout my special one. A person that I'm being with now. Hey maybe it's not so important to you, but for me, I just wanna write something 'bout him right now :D

He's a kind, he's a mature, he's all that I think about
He's the one that I love

He's the one that complete me, the one that make my day more meaningful :)
With him, I feel something different, happier maybe? I don't know. The important thing I know right now is, I want to be with him, always. Hmm remember Shania Twain's song, Forever and Always.


'Cause I'm keeping you
forever and for always
We will be together all of our day
Wanna wake up every
morning to your sweet face--always


Maybe you think that I just being the best EMPTY words given, but I'm not. I just written what I feel, I just wanna be honest to myself (maybe you can be my follower :p ).

He's a person that can make my eyes lay on him. Maybe I'm a fool 'cuz I've been in love with him. I can't think right 'cuz my mind full of him. M y thought can't be normally 'cuz he turn it all away. I can't breathe easily when he's leaving me 'cuz he's my air. I can'ty live if living is without him 'cuz world is not enough when he's not with me.

Hahaha yeah, that words so FLIRTING!! But that's the way I feel 'bout him :)

And now, I don't know what I want to write anymore. But one thing that I know now, He's mean a lot to me. And I get that straight words to write.

Love you Mon Amour <3



3 comments:

  1. waaw i'm blushing. :D i don't know what to say to expres what i'm feeling. just 1 word i want to tell u, i love u so much honey, forever and always..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahaha ente berdua belom peje peje ah~~

    awetawet yah kakanya :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Diichild : hehe makasi ya, peje mah ud abis masa berlakunya :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...